Table of Contents
Learn GTDNext Shortcuts for Windows
Most used GTDNext Shortcuts
|GTDNext Shortcut keys
|Focus on the right edit window
|Tab + E
|Create new action using Quick Inbox
|Tab + N
|Toggle open/close the Panel on the right
|Tab + P
|Quickly move the selection focus to Projects & Actions on the left
|Tab + Q
|Focus on the center panel
|Tab + W
|Change to Projects & Actions in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 1
|Change to Next Actions in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 2
|Change to Focus in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 3
|Change to the list Inbox list in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 4
|Change to the list Scheduled in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 5
|Change to the list Waiting in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 6
|Change to the list Someday in the left navigation pane
|Tab + 7
Center Pane Shortcuts
|Go to the end of the line
|Start a new action at the current level of indent
|Cancels completion of a task
|Ctrl + Shift + Enter
|Completes a task
|Ctrl + Enter
|Deletes the current character
|Shift + Tab
|Toggles the task to be on the Focus list
|Tab + F
|Importance – will cycle through the different levels of Priority for the action
|Tab + I
|Attach Link/URL to an action
|Tab + L
|Create a New task
|Tab + N
|Tab + S
|Toggles the task to be forced onto the Next Actions list
|Tab + X
|Toggles to enter Notes for the item
|Shift + Enter
|Collapse current project
|Ctrl + Up Arrow key
|Expand current project
|Ctrl + Down Arrow key
|Move item one row up
|Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow key
|Move item one row down
|Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow key
|Focus on an item
|Alt + Right Arrow key
|Un-zoom and go up a level
|Alt + Left Arrow key
What is GTDNext?
GTDNext is a task management application based on the GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology, helping users organize and prioritize their tasks effectively.
What are some commonly used GTDNext shortcuts?
Here are a few commonly used GTDNext shortcuts:
- Ctrl+Enter or Cmd+Enter to add a new task.
- Ctrl+Shift+Enter or Cmd+Shift+Enter to add a new project.
- Enter to edit a task or project.
- Ctrl+D or Cmd+D to delete a task or project.
- Ctrl+J or Cmd+J to jump to a specific project or tag.
- Ctrl+K or Cmd+K to focus on the search bar.
- Ctrl+Shift+C or Cmd+Shift+C to complete a task.
- Ctrl+Shift+P or Cmd+Shift+P to pause a task.
- Ctrl+Shift+N or Cmd+Shift+N to create a note.
Is there a shortcut for marking a task as complete?
Yes, you can use the Ctrl+Shift+C or Cmd+Shift+C shortcut to mark a task as complete. This shortcut is available when you have a task selected.
- 88 Geany Keyboard Shortcuts
- 29 GeoModeller3D Keyboard Shortcuts
- 48 GibbsCAM Keyboard Shortcuts
- 21 Gnumeric Keyboard Shortcuts