Personal Identification Information
We use various tactics to collect personal information of the users. We collect information when users visit our site, place an order on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to any of the surveys, fill out a form, etc. Users will be asked for their name, email address, mailing address and phone number. We will collect this information only if the users are willing to submit it voluntarily. Users can refuse to supply or register their information. The refusal will prevent them from engaging in certain activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Tutorial Tactic uses log files. Log files collect Information like IP address, browser type, ISP, date and time stamp, number of clicks. Non-personal information will be collected from the user only when they interact with our site. We may log your IP address to give us the idea from which part of the country you visit our website and how long you spend.
The purpose of collecting non-personal information is to analyze the trend, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information.
Web browser cookies
To enhance users experience, our site may use “Cookies”. Cookies are used sometimes to track information about them. Users can refuse their website to accept cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. Refusing to accept the cookies may not allow some parts of the site to function correctly.
How do we use the collected information?
Tutorial tactic will collect and use personal information for the following purpose:
- To improve customer service: The information provided helps us respond to our customer’s service request and support more frequently.
- To personalize user experience: The information gathered here is to understand how users as a group use the resources and the services provided by our website.
- To improvise on feedback: The users’ feedback and the clients can help us improve the products and services provided by us.
- To process the payments: The information collected here provides services to the users for placing an order for themselves. No information is shared with the third parties except the content necessary for the service to be provided.
- To alert about promotion, contest, surveys: The information collected here will be used when the users are interested in them. The users will receive the information regarding the topic only if they have agreed upon.
- To send periodic emails: The email address of the users is collected here. It is used to send information and updates about their order or on their questions or queries. If the users opt into our mailing list, they will receive company news and updates, product or service-related information. If users no longer wish for this service, they can click on the Unsubscribe button at the end of every email.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures while collecting data, storing data and processing the practice. Security measures are also adopted to avoid unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction or alteration of personal information such as username, password, and transaction information on our site. Password control server is used to store and protect your data.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent any of our user’s personal information to others. We may share some demographic information that is not linked to personal identification of the user with our business partner, trusted affiliates and more. Without the users’ consent, we won’t be sharing the personal information other than what is mentioned above.
Third Party Website Information
Change of Control
If we sell, divest, or transfer the company, your information such as customer name, email address and other information related to the services may be sold or shared. The data will also be transferred if some unavoidable situations pop up like mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolution, liquidation, etc.
Google AdSense on Tutorial Tactic
Click here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
CCPA Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) states that we must not sell any personal information. This tutorial tactic website follows the CCPA Privacy Right of not disclosing any personal information about their customer and user unless some unavoidable circumstances occur.
GDPR Privacy Rights
We want to make sure that we are fully aware of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPA) Privacy Right. Ever user or the consumer has the following right:
- Right to access: The user has the right to request copies of their personal data. We would charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectify: The user can rectify the personal information if they find it incorrect.
- Right to Erasure: The user can request to erase their personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing: The users under certain conditions have the right to restrict the use of their personal data.
- Right to Object to Processing: Under certain conditions, the user has the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: Only after the user’s consideration, we transfer the data we have collected to another organization.
We use a third-party analytical tool to collect analytical data. This analytical tool helps us to manage and measure the traffic and usage trend of the services.
These tools collect information from your web browser or the mobile device. They will collect the information regarding the pages you visit and other information to improve the services.