Table of Contents
- 1 Download eM Client Shortcuts PDF
- 2 What are the system requirements for eM Client?
- 3 FAQs
- 4 What is eM Client?
- 5 How many email accounts can I add to eM Client?
- 6 Does eM Client support Microsoft Exchange?
- 7 Can I import my emails and contacts from other email clients to eM Client?
- 8 Does eM Client support encryption?
- 9 What languages does eM Client support?
Learn eM Client Shortcuts for Windows
Most used eM Client Shortcuts
|Action||eM Client Shortcut keys|
|New Email||Ctrl + N|
|Reply Email||Ctrl + R|
|Select All||Ctrl + A|
|Save Email||Ctrl + S|
|Bold Selected Text||Ctrl + B|
|Italic Selected Text||Ctrl + I|
|Underline Selected Text||Ctrl + U|
|Forward Email||Ctrl + F|
|Translate Email||Ctrl + T|
|Print Email||Ctrl + P|
|Find and Replace||Ctrl + F|
|Next Line||Ctrl + M|
|Delete||Ctrl + D|
What are the system requirements for eM Client?
The system requirements for eM Client are:
- Windows 7 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave or higher
What is eM Client?
eM Client is an email client software designed for Windows and macOS that allows you to manage multiple email accounts, calendars, contacts, and tasks in one place.
How many email accounts can I add to eM Client?
You can add an unlimited number of email accounts to eM Client.
Does eM Client support Microsoft Exchange?
Yes, eM Client supports Microsoft Exchange, including Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Can I import my emails and contacts from other email clients to eM Client?
Yes, eM Client supports importing from many email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Windows Live Mail.
Does eM Client support encryption?
Yes, eM Client supports encryption for both emails and attachments.
What languages does eM Client support?
eM Client supports over 20 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and many others.
- 25 Zoho Desk Keyboard Shortcuts
- 22 DITA CMS Keyboard Shortcuts
- 57 DrawPlus Keyboard Shortcuts
- 30 Edgecam Keyboard Shortcuts