Table of Contents
- 1 Download Lingoes Shortcuts PDF
- 2 FAQs
- 3 What is Lingoes?
- 4 What languages does Lingoes support?
- 5 Is Lingoes free to use?
- 6 Can I add my own dictionaries to Lingoes?
- 7 Does Lingoes work offline?
- 8 Is there a mobile version of Lingoes?
- 9 Can I use Lingoes to translate entire documents?
- 10 How do I use Lingoes shortcuts?
Learn Lingoes Shortcuts for Windows
Most used Lingoes Shortcuts
|Action||Lingoes Shortcut keys|
|Open main window||Alt + L|
|Copy translated content||Alt + I|
|Pronunciation||Alt + P|
|Read selected text aloud||Ctrl + F12|
|Stop reading text aloud||Ctrl + Alt + F12|
|Open/close mini window||Ctrl + Alt + L|
|Roll up / restore mini window||Ctrl + Alt + K|
|Capture text on the screen||Alt + G|
|Translate selected text||Alt + Z|
|Translate text from the clipboard||Alt + B|
What is Lingoes?
Lingoes is a free dictionary and text translation software for Windows operating systems.
What languages does Lingoes support?
Lingoes supports over 80 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and many more.
Is Lingoes free to use?
Yes, Lingoes is completely free to download and use.
Can I add my own dictionaries to Lingoes?
Yes, you can add your own dictionaries to Lingoes by downloading them in the .ld2, .lidx, or .ifo format.
Does Lingoes work offline?
Yes, Lingoes can be used offline once you have downloaded the necessary dictionaries and language files.
Is there a mobile version of Lingoes?
No, Lingoes is only available for Windows operating systems and there is no mobile version available.
Can I use Lingoes to translate entire documents?
Yes, Lingoes has a text translation feature that allows you to translate entire documents or selected text.
How do I use Lingoes shortcuts?
Lingoes shortcuts are keyboard combinations that allow you to quickly access different features of the software. You can find a list of Lingoes shortcuts and their functions on our website.
- 27 Relativity Keyboard Shortcuts
- 129 Tracktion T7 DAW Keyboard Shortcuts
- 76 LightBurn Keyboard Shortcuts
- 43 Oracle RightNow Keyboard Shortcuts